Favourite Quotes

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." — Maya Angelou

Friday, September 10, 2010

Curry in a hurry and worldy dinner napkins exposed

Three more sleeps until the adventure begins.

Yesterday we both practice packed our backpacks. This was a first, but successful attempt by me. One of the benefits of being a small person, your clothes are miniature, and when rolled, make nice little sausages, perfect for packing. Packs are now ready for worldy abuses.

Someone was kind enough to give me a folding travel map of the world as a gift recently so I've reluctantly let my map-of-europe-dinner-napkin go, which I'd been clinging to for inspiration.

Walking passed the "Curry in a Hurry" vendor at the PNE the other night gave me a 'ping' of excitement. After mauxing down this Indian delicacy, we'll all be in a hurry alright....for the porto-potties! If they even have those in India?

Here we come world.
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment